Wednesday, December 2, 2009

That Old Black Magic

Oh, the places you'll go. I probably wouldn't have thought that my first shoot in Salt Lake City would be a burlesque shoot. I happened across the opportunity of shooting four very lovely ladies attending beauty school just a few weeks ago. Thanks to Jeremy Koons I had all the gear a girl could ask for. Things I learned: girls are more confident just sportin' their underwear. You ladies are beautiful-thanks for all the fun! 


   









































4 comments:

  1. if you ever need an assistant, you know who to call...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous! Right up my alley... what a fun opportunity and fun outfits. Good work Kimber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i may have helped with the lights, but those images are pure you. your style (and skill!) is evident. great job coaxing such confidence out of your models, particularly in image 9 of 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to post that tone you put on your pictures as a preset called Kimber... I recognize your shots even before I see the blog name.

    This had to be lots of fun. Thanks for sharing these stories.

    ReplyDelete