Thursday, April 12, 2012

Butterfly

It's no wonder that this stunning girl has a little sister that has modeled for The Gap ( I photographed her as well. You can find her on my website! ). They both have hair and eyes to die for. I could go on and on about how gorgeous she is, but I think you'll figure that out on your own.

I can't thank her enough for coming from San Francisco to Oakland  to have me photograph her, and for coming completely willing to expose her inner beauty. It's not every day that you meet a teen (yes, I said teen!) this comfortable in their own skin. There wasn't a second that she looked unsure of herself. Watch her make it look easy...





















































I couldn't resist putting this last one in. It translates so differently as a black and white. 


1 comment: