Friday, March 12, 2010

A Funny Thing Called Love {continued}


There were so many moments from Christian and Erin's session that I loved, I just couldn't resist making another post. These two have IT. They're candidness is so admirable. For two people who don't enjoy being in front of the camera they flaunted the stuff that makes a photograph most appealing: honesty and a willingness to get caught during they're most campy, silly, and even awkward moments. This is how you stick it to all of those blasted photographs of women posing with their hand on their hip. 



















4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimber just found your blog, love your work. I like the lens flare, and the use of depth of field but my favourite is the kiss between the bookshelves.
    What I like best is that you find different locations and props for your shots which really make your images interesting. I must take a leaf out of your book and try harder location wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Kate, It was so good hearing from you! Thank you ever so much for looking at my work and for all of your wonderful comments. I hope things are going well for you. You are missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing location. Where is that!??? Very nice work as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, our SLC public library. I loved shooting there.

    ReplyDelete