Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Talking with Trees

I was having a wonderful day. I had gotten off work early. I was scheduled to leave a day sooner than anticipated for a short vacation at my family's. The sun was shining. Then, out of a clear blue sky I was sitting on the side of the road. A few days later I was sitting by the pool with my favorite person, enjoying every minute of sunshine that damaged my skin, and need I mention the best ice cream one's ever had? There really should be some universal rule about ruining such bliss. The mood changed as fast as a text can be read. The ice cream started to sour in my stomach. Admittedly, for a moment one began to wonder about such blue skies. During this series of fortunate and unfortunate events I was lucky enough to have my camera. Whether it be car trouble or utter disappointment and letdown via text one was able to forget it all in a few shots.  


  





No comments:

Post a Comment